Archive for March 5, 2012
- Rocky IV Training video clip
- example of how economic systems have different ways of accomplishing goals.
- Discussed what economic goals of freedom, efficiency, equity, growth, security, stability actually mean and how they come to life in our society.
- Talked about how some goals go together such as freedom and efficiency while freedom and security or equity usually have an inverse relationship.
- Discussed how these economic goals come to fruition in different economic systems such as traditional, command, free market, and mixed economies.
- Showed many different articles and looked at their headlines or charts to discuss what it was showing us about the economic goals or different economic systems.
- We will have a 10 question quiz on this material on Thursday and the 2.2 & 2.3 chart will be collected.