Archive for March 20, 2012
- UCS District Common Exam Study Guide
- Will not be collected. Use to write down when I let you know something will be on the final exam.
- Review the importance of specialization as discussed yesterday.
- NAFTA-trade agreement between Mexico, Canada, and U.S. to eliminate trade barriers.
- Watch Bill Clinton’s remarks prior to signing the agreement.
- Discuss the impact of trade barriers and tariffs.
- They benefit one group at the expense of another.
- China rare earth metal dispute video clip
- Low exports drive price up and force manufacturing jobs into China in order for businesses to access these materials.
- Comparative Advantage practice sheet (not collected)
- Complete together in class.
- Comparative Advantage video clip to help explain the concept.
- Comparative Advantage answers.
- Chapter 4 questions
- Due Wednesday at the end of the hour.
- Given about 10-15 minutes today to work in class. I will give 30 minutes in class to work on it Wednesday.
- Chapter 4 Test will be Wednesday
- 15 questions