As our 14th day of school comes to and end, here are some happy thoughts and thank you items from me:
- Everyone has been very proactive about returning materials on time–whether it is homework, Pride Stride money, volunteer calendars, answers to questions, it is all coming back quickly. This helps tremendously.
- We had volunteers this week! Thank our wonderful parents who began coming in for center time this week. It was busy but the children loved centers and are begging to do them again!
- We are getting better at the routine in school. We have a long way to go with talking at appropriate times and line walking, but we are getting a lot better at coming to the carpet and getting started in the mornings.
- Some families chose to order books so we are getting a free dinosaur easy reader book pack with our order this month and $10 more in free books next month! $10 might not seem like a lot but it can often be worth 5 books with Scholastic.
- We have shared 1/3 of our All About Me bags! We will share more as we get better and better at listening skills.
- We had a lot of participation in our color days! We have three left: Monday-Brown, Tuesday-Rainbow, Wednesday-Pink (optional: we have 17 boys this year and many of them have told me they do not have any pink).
- We are doing great at naming letters and counting!
Have a good weekend and don’t forget to read together,