1. NO SPELLING: Because of the the short week, we will not be doing a spelling unit this week.
2. SOCIAL STUDIES TEST: We will be having our Celebrations Around the World test on Tuesday. A study guide should have come home last week. Don’t forget to study!!!
3. CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS PROJECT: If you did not bring back your paper on how your family celebrates the holidays, please bring it in by Tuesday. I will be typing up your writing and adding it to your picture and then will make a slide show for the blog. I am also going to take everyone’s pages and make a class book for you to look at at school.
4. CHRISTMAS PARTY: We will be having our Christmas party on Wednesday. We will be having a pancake breakfast around 10:00. Please still send or order a lunch for your child on that day. We will also be doing our book exchange that day. Please make sure that your child brings a new, wrapped book to school. On the tag, just put whom it is from. Don’t forget that Wednesday is an Early Release Day, dismissal will be @ 1:30.
5. CHRISTMAS VACATION: There will be no school from December 24-January 3.