1. LIBRARY: Don’t forget that we have library on Monday…So, don’t forget your books!!
2. COFFEE CANS: We are going to be making our Valentine card holders soon and we are in need of large coffee cans. Please send in any that you may have at home as soon as possible. THANKS!!!
3. ABSENT: My daughter Kayla’s dance team is dancing at Nationals in Florida, so I will be out from February 3-7. Mrs. Gee will be subbing for me. She was my student teacher 2 years ago and is very familiar with how things run in my classroom. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact her while I am gone.
4. FIELD TRIP: We will be visiting the Morley Candy Factory on February 24th. If you would like to chaperone you need to send back the sheet saying so. The note will come home next week. I can only take 5 chaperones.
5. SELF-ESTEEM PROJECT: The February self-esteem project will be coming home on Monday. It is due back to school by next Friday.
6. EARLY RELEASE: Next Thursday, February 3rd, is an Early Release Day. Dismissal will be at 1:30.
7. MATH CLUB: Just a reminder, there will be no Math Club next Friday, February 4th. We will resume on Friday, February 11th.
8. SCIENCE TEST: We have finished up our unit on Weather and will be having a test on the unit on Monday. Yesterday, your child should have brought home a study packet, please help your child study for the test.