The second grade classrooms have established some basic rules for a cooperative learning environment.
- We will respect school and personal property
- We will be kind to everyone with words and actions
- We will listen and follow directions
- We will keep hands, feet and objects to ourselves
- We will always be where we are supposed to be
Last year I implemented a coin system for discipline. Every morning your child will recieve 5 coins. If the rules are broken your child will be asked to turn in a coin. Your child will miss 10 minutes of recess when he/she looses 3 coins. If he/she looses all coins they will miss all of recess and he/she will also bring home a Helping Hand note. Please discuss what happened at school and return the note signed. Children will recieve 5 Eagle bucks or the mystery reward if he/she holds on to all coins.
Thank you for your support!