Those students who are absent from class, go to Identification, we are on week 8, tests are Wednesdays. Notes are in Lessons, we are covering botany.
On Tuesday all students need to click to save the rainforest, the link is down on the right side of this page. Send a comment with your name that you clicked.
This coming Tuesday May 25, 2010 Atwood second graders will visit Pankow and visit several of the programs. They will get to pet a baby goat, make butter, listen to their heartbeat, and others. Students are working hard planning for this activity. The day will follow the activities will be patterned after the Farm Bureaus Project Red. We have the following activities planned.
- Animals -Goats, Corn, Baby Lamb, Bunny
- Chicks, Wolcott Mill
- Greenhouse tour, students make seed necklace
- Butter – Students make butter
- Bumble Bees, students get a honey stick
- Criminal justice Students get fingerprinted and card to go home
- Child Care – Craft Project
- TV – Students do an interview
- Culinary – Cookies and milk, students get got milk sticker
- Health Occupations – Students listen to heart
- Visual Imaging – Computer Activity
- Auto – Engines, tractors.
Calla Lily Wedding Flowers Students designed boquets, and arrangements for a wedding click on the link to see what students at Pankow are doing
Click the link on Environment to help save the Rain Forest. Let me know that you clicked and one thing you learned about the rain forest