This is a student post created by Dominic.
Welcome to the Scavenger Hunt!
In this game, players will use Google Maps to look for architecture and answer questions.
1. Open a new window or tab. (browser)
2. Go to http://maps.google.com
3. In the Search bar, type in the first location. (Example: Big Ben, United Kingdom)
4. Drag the yellow man on the right side onto Big Ben.
5. Look through the pictures and answer the question. (Example: Estimate the height of Big Ben)
6. Put your answers in the comments below.
Find these Locations:
1. Location: Paris, France
Detail: Eiffel Tower
Question: Estimate the Height of the Tower.
2. Location: Rio De Janiero, Brazil
Detail: Christ The Redeemer (look toward the city)
Question: Estimate how many people live in the city.
3. Location: Rome, Italy
Question: Estimate how many arches are in the Colosseum.
Remember, leave your answers in the comments section below.
What did you think of this scavenger hunt?
Would you like to play this game again?
Do you have any suggestions for new locations?