The third grade classrooms have established some basic rules for a cooperative learning environment.
- We will respect school and personal property
- We will be kind to everyone with words and actions
- We will listen and follow directions
- We will keep hands, feet and objects to ourselves
- We will always be where we are supposed to be
On the first day of school we will discuss the rules and appropriate behavior for the classroom. It is my plan to keep in close contact with you regarding your child’s behavior.
Together with your support I am looking forward to a wonderful year!